Sherry's Sweater bag was designed four and a half years ago when I learned to knit at a time when we had to travel exhaustively. It's why I took up knitting in fact, a project I could do on a plane to still keep a part of my creative self. I've since designed about 6 iterations and this is the result of the best details of tweaking the design over and over again.
It's the perfect bag to fit an adult sweater project and all the skeins needed to produce it. Each pocket was thoughtfully designed, from a short pocket for Tuft hand balm, one for your stitch counter and one for a folded pattern. It holds pencils & needles and everything you might need. Including chocolate. It's tall enough to hold the majority of a bottle of wine. Just sayin.
I don't knit nearly as much now that I have a farm with pastures full of sheep. The irony! Mine Is mostly used to haul my current sample knitting project, my water bottle, clipboard and a stack of feed & hay bills to pay as well as whatever knitting tools I'm trialing for the shop, spare shoes/socks/ pants..... it holds a lot of random stuff pretty easily is what I'm trying to convey.
The handles are made of vegetable tanned leather and will soften to a beautiful honey with use. There's a drawstring top in case you need to shut everything in for TSA scrutiny. It would work great for a painting bag, or a diaper bag, whatever your heart desires!
- Measures 8x11 x 12.5" high with handles that drop 7"
- Made by FarmHERs Cindy & Claire right here on the farm
- Designed by Farmer Sherry
- Lining made of woven Cotton with a cotton drawstring to close
- Exterior is Waxed Cotton for water resistance- Spot clean only, waxed cotton is not machine washable
- The waxed cotton will soften with age like leather, getting wrinkles and patina over time
- Real leather handles are secured to the bag with double reinforced metal grommets
ADD A CROSSBODY STRAP TO YOUR BAG FOR EVEN MORE VERSATILITY! Just $40 each for a cotton twill strap. Natural with antique brass hardware or black with black hardware