For flocks sake. for communitys sake. for planets sake. for familys sake. For the right reasons long term.
It's who we are and how we make decisions. It is our guiding ethos.
Made in the USA of natural organic cotton, our non gendered sweatshirt is so cozy & soft! This one sports our Flock Yeah! mantra with sketches of three of our Cormo sheep. Natural shirt with black screen printing which is done locally. See the image that shows sizing information. There is a very limited number of shirts available, get them while you can!
- made in the USA
- natural color organic cotton french terry
- non gendered sizing
- screen printed in Sandusky MI with Sherry's custom artwork
- Long sleeves with ribbed collar, cuff and bottom band
- Sherry has a 37" chest and is wearing a size SMALL
- Currently available only in size XXL teeshirts are available in all sizes HERE.
The worn photo shows our For Flocks Sake version. This is for the RIGHT REASONS print. That stunning cowl was knit for me by my dear friend Jessica using our Cormo worsted in Marigold. It's not included of course, but you can knit it with just one skein. The pattern is Hot Lines, free on Ravelry by Lorraine Waitman