You love the farm, you love the sheep but you don't knit or crochet. Don't worry, you asked and we answered! Lovingly HAND KNIT by the spectacularly talented Catherine Smith of @CatherineMadeIt using our farm grown yarn. It's a collaboration of three farmHER friends- One who grew the yarn, one who artfully designed and wrote the pattern, and one who lovingly knit it with her talented hands. There's a hug in every one!
- Hand knit in Virginia by Catherine Smith
- Deep Breath Hat : Designed by Jessica LePak, instagram @cuppa.nigh
- Made of Mitchell Wool Co. DK weight Targhee and Farm Friends yarns
- Knit in a delicious and squishy one by one rib knit that is super stretchy but nicely holds its shape.
- Sports a leather MWC tag on the front edge
- Hand wash only- this is an heirloom, you'll own it forever!
- Medium measures approx 15" x8" tall unstretched
- Large measures approx 17 x 9" unstretched
Dyed using plants- the blush is avocado, the grey is our Farm Friends natural undyed blend and the cream is Targhee DK weight natural yarn.