Thrown by John's talented hand at Acorn Pottery & Farm in Virginia. Each one is just a little different in size showing the love created in each piece. The handle is perfection in your hand, completely comfortable and the perfect fit. We've been using ours non stop since they arrived. The best balance between thin perfectly crafted walls and sturdy construction, you can tell we're a bit in love with these! They're going to fly off the shelves.
- Hand thrown at Acorn Farm in Virginia
- Approx 3.25" diameter and 4" high
- Easily holds a solid pour of coffee/tea with plenty of room for cream 12-ish ounces
- Each one is hand made, no two are exactly alike in size. Like our skeins, we prioritize quality over "sameness"
- Glazed in white over a raw clay bottom
- Inside is fully glazed in white. Minor blips of clay on the inside illustrate the hand crafting of this piece.
- Hand applied Mitchell Wool Co. logo on the sidewall
- The worlds most perfect handle ever made! It is a joy to hold on a cold winter's day!