Waste not want not! Cindy used recycled denim from worn jeans and our offcuts from the Sherry's Sweater Bag to create these assorted patent pending YARN BOX.
Cindy & Bekah made these in response to many requests for a yarn bowl. But most of our notions are designed for the on the go fiber enthusiast. We had an idea for a yarn bowl that can travel with you and keep your cake wound 50g ball of our yarn from popping out and rolling about.
The are perfectly sized to hold a 50 gram caked ball of yarn so that you can work from it either inside your Sherry's Sweater Bag and Simple Tote or hanging from your wrist. In line at the grocery, waiting at the airport to board a flight. We think they're pretty darn perfect!
- Made on Farm with ethical fairly compensated labor
- Using offcuts from our Sherry's Sweater Bag, they're a perfect compliment
- Vegetable tanned natural leather handle is detachable
- Folds flat to store in the pocket of your sweater bag
- Measuring 5.5" square
- Sized for a single 50g cake wound skein
- 100g double boxes are COMING SOON